Sunday, April 6, 2014

FEB & MARCH WINNERS...

Firstly, I just want to apologise for not being around, there have been personal, work and other issues that have taken up my time, therefore I am looking for someone to take over the blog, sponsors have been organised until the end of the year, if you could email me at: melissaheather@live.com.au if you are interested...

Once again my apologies for not being around the sites more...

Thank you

Melissa



* Could all winners please email through our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kraft-It-Up/105773832789462

FEBRUARY WINNERS...

THE WINNER OF THE SCRAP EVERYTHING $20.00 VOUCHER IS...
KATIE HOWARD...


THE WINNER OF THE SCRAPBOOK FANTASIES $20.00 VOUCHER IS...



GINA RODGERS...


THE WINNER OF THE NJOYFULL CRAFTS $20.00 VOUCHER IS...

KYLIE CORNISH...



MARCH CHALLENGE WINNERS...

THE WINNER OF THE CHARMS CREATIONS $20.00 VOUCHER IS...
KAREN BRIERLEY



THE WINNER OF THE $30.00 2 CRAFTY PRODUCT PACK IS...
WENDY SMITH....



THE WINNER OF THE $10.00 VOUCHER FROM SCRAPPING LIFE IS...
MARISA PAGE...

5 comments:

  1. Wow I'm wrapped, thanks so very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone..and thank you!...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cool! Thank you. Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so blown away with winning I forgot the congratulate all the other awesome winners!! Sorry! Congrats to you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!! Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete